If you are planning for Hong Kong, the melting pot of cultures and an exciting place for the kids to holiday, make sure you book your flight tickets with Cathay Pacific and avail the most convenient journey.
- Hong Kong Disney land resort:Hong Kong is famous for the amusement park, Disneyland which is a fantasy to every child. You may explore the several theme land like Fantasyland, Toy Story land, Adventure land, Mad Hatter, Tea Cups and also other things which are unique to Hong Kong. You will get to meet the Disney characters ad be guaranteed it’s a day fun of fun and frolicking.
- Ocean Park at Hong Kong:Visit Ocean Park and enjoy the adrenaline gushing experience while riding the part aquarium, part zoo and the amusement park. Enjoy a visit to the Grand Aquarium which is home to an array of sea creatures. Watch the polar bear exhibition along with the activities of the sea lion, walrus and penguins.
- The Peak: Visitors come here to enjoy the spectacular view of the city from a viewing platform situated 428 metres above the sea level. You may reach there by tram or board the world’s steepest kind funicular railway. Visit Madam Tus Saud’s museum and the Art of Chocolate museum.
- The Big Buddha:Visit the Tian Tan Buddha situated at the Lantau Island, which is a popular spot for families and kids. Avail the cable car ride and enjoy the fabulous views of the city. Visit the oldest fishing village and enjoy some dried sea food at the stalls.
- Islands of Hong Kong:Hong Kong has more than 200 islands and you may reach many of them with boat. Many islands which are bigger are accessible by ferry service. If you want to avail the most popular island for a day trip, avail the Lamma Island. There is a strip of seafood restaurant in Sok Kwa Wan and also the Fisher Folk’s Village. Kids will love learning about the sea life over here.
- Enjoying Dim Sum: Never leave Hong Kong without sampling the most famous local cuisine – the Dim sum. Since it’s washed down with Chinese tea, hence the alternative name is yum cha which means drink tea.
- Museums of Hong Kong: Hong Kong is a place where you may find various museums belonging to the topic like tea ware, horse racing, movies and also correctional facilities. The two most popular category of museums here are the Hong Kong Museum of History and also the Hong Kong Science Museum.
- Hiking the Dragon’s back:One of the best version of hiking in Hong Kong is the Dragon’s back. If you are a fit and healthy family, then riding to this mountainous region for around 2 hours is an exciting experience. You will love the Big Wave Bay beach where you will enjoy spending the day splashing the water and playing with the sand.
Other interesting activities could be dolphin watching at the bay and also junk cruising. Hong Kong never fails to impress a visitor with the man made wonders as well as the natural assets.